Najeh – Job Seeker
The Information Technology Authority (ITA) in cooperation with Exceed IT Services LLC, Executing Microsoft licensing agreement, Offers an extensive 6 months training and job attachment opportunity to Omanis. This program aims to train IT graduates to obtain Microsoft/non-Microsoft Professional certificates and practical experience by involving them in real projects executed by Exceed. The program also offers a monthly allowance for participants.
The program include various aspects as follows:
• Theoretical: attending workshops in ICT.
• Practical: involving in a number of real projects carried out by Exceed Services.
• Interpersonal: acquiring the basic skills required at workplace.
1. Bridging the gap between ICT industry professional skillset requirements and fresh IT graduates.
2. Providing on job training opportunities in real ICT market.
• Fresh IT graduates (Omanis)
• Applicant should be: An Omani National.
• Excellent in English Language
• A job Seeker.
• A Graduate in 2015 or After.
• A Holder of university degree in IT or an IT related field.
• Applicant should have a Minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
• Applicant should have Knowledge in Database.
Registration now is closed.
For any inquiries: send an email at JobAttachment@exceedgulf.com