Najeh Program for Jobseekers: Infrastructure Track, 6 months Starting from 14th April 2019
The Program focuses on designing, implementing, configuring and managing Microsoft infrastructure Technologies. It qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist.
- Operating system: Windows server 2016 and windows 10
- Mail system: Exchange server 2016
- Virtualization: Hyper-V
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure
- Mobility: System Center Configuration Manager
- There will be several projects, hands on Experiments and homework, in additional to the final project.
- Candidates must be Omani Nationals.
- Holders of university degrees in Computer Engineering or IT related fields (Like cybersecurity).
- Graduated in 2016 or After.
- Excellent at English Language.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
- Basic Knowledge in Networking.
- Excellent communication.
- Quitting the program after signing the agreement is not allowed. The selected participant must complete the 6 months period. If the participant wishes to quit, he/she must pay the penalty amount stated in the contract. For more information call: 22309595 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration: https://www.ita.gov.om/itaweb/sitt/JobAttachment.aspx