Najeh – Job Seeker
The Information Technology Authority (ITA) in cooperation with Exceed IT Services LLC, Executing Microsoft licensing agreement, Offers an extensive 6 months training and job attachment opportunity to Omanis.
The program include various aspects as follows:
The program is based on Trending Technologies (Internet of Things – IOT). It refers to the ever-growing network of physical objects that feature an IP address for internet connectivity, and the communication that occurs between these objects and other Internet-enabled devices and systems. In other words, it is the technology of connecting objects around us with the internet.
The Internet of Things extends internet connectivity beyond traditional devices like desktop and laptop computers, smartphones and tablets to a diverse range of devices and everyday things that utilize embedded technology to communicate and interact with the external environment, all via the Internet.
The training program will include several projects, hands on Experiments and assignments, in addition to the final project. Quitting the program after signing the contract is not allowed. In case the trainee insists to quit, he has to pay a penalty that is specified in the contract.
- Theoretical: attending workshops in ICT.
- Practical: involving in a number of real projects carried out by Exceed Services.
- Interpersonal: acquiring the basic skills required at workplace.
- Bridging the gap between ICT industry professional skillset requirements and fresh IT graduates.
- Providing on job training opportunities in real ICT market.
- Fresh IT graduates (Omanis)
- Omani Nationals
- Holders of university degrees in Computer/electrical Engineering or IT related field (Like CS)
- Job Seekers
- Graduated in 2015 or After
- Excellent in English Language
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0
- Basic Knowledge in Programming
- Basic Knowledge in Electronics is a Plus
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For Registration (Click Here) - Last day to register is: 31.07.2017
For any inquiries: send an email at JobAttachment@exceedgulf.com