LEARN HOW TO TURN YOUR CYBERSECURITY IDEA INTO A BUSINESS
What to expect?
Sas Accelerator – Cybersecurity edition is a twelve-week intensive online program specifically designed for individuals with ideas, rather than established companies. We provide the tools you need to get your idea off the ground. Through a series of bootcamps, workshops and mentoring, we will help you develop a minimum viable product, refine your business model and build entrepreneurial skills so you are ready to take the next step.
The program includes:
- Bootcamps divided to:
- Week (1): an intensive 2 days bootcamp which focuses on lean canvas, idea generation, trends in cyber and problems need to be fixed.
- Week (2): an intensive 3 days bootcamp which focuses on sales, customer development and business strategy.
- Virtual workshops, one-on-one mentoring and check-ins:
- Week 3, 4, 5 – focuses on potential customers, competitor research, the content of pitch deck and getting ready for funding.
- Week 6 - focuses on growth hacking and how to prepare a website and social media accounts.
- Week 7, 8, 9 – focuses on pitch practice and demo day preparations.
- Week 10, 11 - focuses on how to handle questions and final review meeting for setting up a plan for the next 3-6 months.
- Online Demo day:
- Week 12 – demo day in front of potential investors and clients.
- Registration closes on the 26th of December 2020
- Interviews will take place over two weeks starting on the 27th of December 2020
- The first virtual boot camp will start on Sunday 17th of January 2021
- The second boot camp virtual bootcamp will start on Sunday 24th of January 2021
- Demo day will be in the week starting 4th of April 2021