LEARN HOW TO TURN YOUR CYBERSECURITY IDEA INTO A BUSINESS
What to expect?
Sas Accelerator for Cybersecurity is an 12-week intensive program, delivered with CyLon Spark, specifically designed for individuals. We provide the tools you need to get your idea off the ground through a series of training, workshops and mentoring. We will help you develop a minimum viable product, refine your business model and build entrepreneurial skills so you are ready to take the next step.
The program includes:
- A one-week intensive bootcamp based in Muscat which focuses on understanding the cybersecurity landscape. In addition to technical and business individual and group mentoring, a workshop on developing an MVP and legal and funding elements
- Nine weeks of virtual mentoring and check-ins
- A final one-week intensive bootcamp based in Muscat which focuses on the content of a pitch deck, and the art of pitching
- Demo day in front of potential investors and clients
- Registration closes on the 16th of January 2019
- The first bootcamp based in Muscat will start on Sunday 2nd of February 2020
- The second bootcamp based in Muscat will start on Sunday 12th of April 2020
- Demo day will be in the week starting 20th of April 2020